CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why I am Baby Loving

Yay! My very first blog! I wanted to write about what inspires me and what got me started. Ever since I can remember I have been making stuff. I started with jewelry when I was about five and havent stopped changing my style all the time. Then when I was twelve my mom enrolled me in a summer sewing camp it was amazing and I loved it. My mom was a designer when she was younger and loved that I took up sewing. Then came my daughter! My mom always had huge bows in my hair when I was little so why not continue the tradition right? My daughter was born in 2007 and be having my crafting craze just had to do something with all this hair that she came out with. Then came my clips I found tons of different colors and flowers to put on them. My daughters hair didnt fall out at all and just kept getting curlier and longer and the non slip clips just wouldnt hold. I bought her hair ties at the store and they worked but were just plain. Then I got my thought bubble and decided I was going to add bows to all of her hair ties. So now her and my niece have a hair tie and clip for about every outfit they have. My niece is two now and she can still use the non slip clips because she has thinner hair and they work great for holding back her bangs.
Now I am expecting another baby this time a boy! I feel so bad because I make all this stuff for little girls and none for little boys. Thats why I am starting my new line of my eco friendly baby wipes. As it so happens my sister in law just had her second child, a boy. So these two boys are going to have the cutest baby wipes, blankets, burp cloths, and wet bags! Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for my new baby line coming out!

0 comments: