CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Silverlake Art and Craft Vintage Show

Hello all,

Today is a review on the http://silverlakeartcraftvintage.com . I sold here for the month of August. It is a great little vintage market that is held at a elementary school. Mostly vintage but had some handmade goods and artists. Unluky for me I got the slowest weeks. My neighbor at the market was great he sold these amazing dresses that he would make you right there. He informed me that these have been the slowest weeks there so it made me feel better. I plan on going back sometime during the holiday to try my luck again. It is a very promising market with nothing but growth in the future. If you love vintage that is your place to find some great stuff. For those of you that dont know Silverlake is a part of Los Angeles, California. It is known as a atristic city and full of great shops all around. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: