CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quote of the Week 2/9


Im am going to choose a favorite quote of mine for each week........

So to start off with is my all time favorite.


"I believe everything happens for a reason.People change so you can learn to let go,Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they go right,You believe lies so you eventually trust no one but yourself,And sometimes, good things fall apart, so that better things can fall together.”

Marylin Monroe

This quote came to me at a rough time in my life and it really helped me out. The most important part to me was the last one. When something bad happens just try to relax because better things will happen. You have to take the bad in with the good. Having my daughter changed everything for me and whenever something bad happens I look at her and know everything is going to be just fine.

0 comments: